Urgent Officer of Security Monitoring for Bahrain[10/19/17]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Officer of Security Monitoring for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Experience in security monitoring and incident response; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
• Strong understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, and segregation techniques and technologies.
• Must be familiar with standard security concepts, practices and procedures
• Experience with information security best practices
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and English language skills – written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple activities
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
The Security Monitoring Officer should be graduate of computer science and must have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
In addition, must possess one or more of the following certifications:
• CCNA Security
• GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials
• Responsible to assist in designing and utilizing dashboards or platform specific consoles, repositories, and/or third-party security services associated with security processes and tools to represent threats and vulnerabilities in the environment
• Responsible to manage security tools and security monitoring of systems that are operated by the IT organization while expanding the usage of security monitoring tools
• Responsible to support configuration parameters for monitoring tools; including alerts, correlation rules, and reporting
• Responsible to serve as the technical lead for security monitoring and incident response
• Responsible to act as a knowledge resource regarding security monitoring tools and incident response strategies
• Responsible to maintain technical documentation for security tools, perform system health checks, create test cases and lead the upgrade of security tools
• Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement, such as improvements in security controls and lead the design and implementation of related improvements
• Responsible to support and update the product roadmaps for the security tools and stay abreast of the latest information security controls, practices, techniques and capabilities in the marketplace
• Responsible to identify old and new security incidents and coordinate response to security incidents.
• Responsible to follow the defined continuous security monitoring operational model.
• Responsible to proactively identify and analyze complex internal and external threats, including viruses, Trojan horses, targeted attacks, unauthorized access, and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT).
Purpose of this Position
• Assist in monitoring of the network and systems
• Supporting SIEM, scanning tools, assessing and analyzing the data collected from those tools, as well as tracking and reporting on suspicious activity.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 3073535.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button