Urgent Oracle Programmer for Bahrain[10/29/17]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Applications coding, enhancing, testing and documenting as per Information Systems Directorate and Business requirements
Programmer should have at least three years experiences in following
• Oracle 10g, Forms 9i and Reports 9i.
• Jdeveloper / ADF.
• Java, JSP, J2EE, Hibernate, JSF, AJAX, SQL, Spring, SOAP, XML, JDBC, SVN
• Tomcat Application Server, Websphare application server
• Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML is preferable.
• Experience in Oracle Designer 2000 is preferable.
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
• Must have B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 4 years programming experience.
• Should be able to work in a team and share knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientation
• Exposure to latest technologies and programs
Roles & Responsibilities
• Should be able to read and understand ERDs, flow diagrams and UML diagrams in order to develop, maintain, enhance and test business applications following coding / testing standards / procedures and maintaining high levels of applications security.
• Produce user training documents.
• Produce system documentation.
• Produce technical reports.
• Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
• Perform other duties and related tasks as may be required.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 471-2766011.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button