Urgent Oracle Developer for Bahrain[11/14/17]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Experienced Oracle Developer like forms builder, reports builder (Oracle 10G).
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages.
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Basic working knowledge on Unix as a developer
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in developing custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
• Understanding of data model for Oracle 12 different modules in financials and supply chain.
• Expertise in development of Interfaces using standard Interfaces through APIs, Interface tables and data loading.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Upgrades and Testing in R 12
• Experience in preparation of technical documentation, user manuals & training.
Responsible for developing and maintaining of Oracle forms, reports, interfaces, customizations and to report to the Director, Project Manager, and assigned Project Execution Team as directed by Director.
The Oracle Developer responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Evaluating the technical specifications from functional leads/business users
• Handling Oracle applications framework (Self-service web pages) (any development / customizations) Release-12
• Development of custom forms, reports, interfaces
• Development of Oracle workflows and alerts Release-12
• Support and troubleshooting of existing developed application objects like forms, reports (including BI Publisher reports), packages and workflows
• Design/Development of custom database tables related to financials modules
• Deployment of developed objects to testing and production in coordination with DBA teams.
• Preparation of proper technical documentation, user manuals and training manuals.
• Transfer of knowledge by training Bahraini colleagues and trainees.
• Successful development and roll out of Oracle forms and reports in various Government Organizations
• Development and maintenance of interfaces between Oracle EBS and other systems
• Resolved problems and issues in a timely manner
• Regular maintenance of custom components after patching and upgrades
• Preparation and maintenance of technical manuals
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one leading Govt. Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471 3073535.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button