Hyperion Support Consultant for Bahrain[04/15/18]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Hyperion Support Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Hyperion 11.1.x consultant who can work with the IT and Financial Control team in managing the following modules of Hyperion:
1. Consolidation (HFM).
2. Planning and Budgeting.
Experience in Flexcube will be an added advantage.
• Assist in Data movement from HFM to Planning
• Assist in Data movement from Staging table and HFM
• Assist in Data reconciliation - HFM vs Planning, in case of any issue
• Assist in Data reconciliation - Staging table vs HFM, in case of any issue
• Assist in starting and stopping application services weekly
• Assist in the Planning & Budgeting cycle
• Assist other departments at the bank with their budget preparation in Hyperion
• Assist subsidiaries of the bank with their data load process in Hyperion
• Assist the FCD team with Ad-Hoc analysis
• Assist the FCD team with month end closure process in Hyperion
• Assist the FCD team with Planning & Budget process
• Bug Fixes in the Business Rules, if any
• Data Forms / Grids changes
• Data Forms changes
• Data reconciliation, in case of any issue
• Dimensional Hierarchy changes
• Facilitation of Oracle SR
• FDMEE Mapping changes
• In case of any addition (new modules) or applications the effort needs to be revaluated
• Maintenance and upgradation of existing Documents, in case of changes
• Manual data backup end of every month
• Migration from Development to Production in case of enhancements
• Monthly & Yearly Variable changes
• Patch upgradation in case of any functionality requirement, as mandated by Oracle
• Period Open/Close
• Providing support to the existing Hyperion applications (Planning & Consolidation) in the current state
• Report changes
• Support in data backup monitoring
• Support month end close using Hyperion Consolidation (HFM)
• The consultants will be dedicated to the bank, while onshore or offsite for the agreed time in a month
• User Security Changes, provisioning and adding new users to the groups
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 471-3073535.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button