SAP EAM Consultant for Bahrain[05/24/18]
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP EAM Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
At least 10 years of experience in SAP EAM Module implementation and management, with minimum 5 full life cycle implementations.
Understanding of project implementation methodologies and the solution manager
A strong cross functional SAP expertise with emphasis in materials management, procurement, plant maintenance, inventory management, Service Management areas are essentials to the role.
Must have a good understanding of the related master data objects
Must have knowledge of the various integration points with other SAP core functions such a finance, controlling, human resources, plant maintenance
Must have strong knowledge of the various mass data load and maintenance tools
Experience in electricity generation, transmission and distribution vertical.
Certification in SAP EAM.
Certification in SAP SD.
Certification in PMP is a plus.
Other essential skills for the candidates:
Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Arabic Language is a plus
Good Communication skills
Good analytical skills
Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to work on the following activities:
1. Gathering requirements
a) Meeting with SAP core team
b) Meeting with SAP coordinators
2. Preparing functional specifications document
a) UML based specifications
b) Logical Data Model
3. Carrying on Development Work
a) Develop new functionalities to existing SAP environment
b) Maintain existing SAP environment
a) Prepare test plans
b) Conduct functional testing
c) Conduct integration testing
5. Preparing User Manual
6. Performing any related jobs as directed by the supervisor.
In addition to the above activities the candidate should be able to work on the following activities:
1. Managing the SAP EAM module, reviewing the processes and mapping it.
2. Leading the implementation of the upgrades of the SAP EAM Module including design, configuration and testing of the new enhancements.
3. Managing the integration between the SAP EAM with SAP FICO, Material Management and Warehouse Management modules and with the other enterprise system i.e. GIS, etc.
4. Liaison between end-users and SAP Developers in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of SAP EAM module to ensure optimal system performance.
5. Conduct periodical system operation assessments to ensure effective system utilization and data updates.
6. Tracks and documents changes in functional and business specifications and provide users with detailed procedures that can be easily understood.
7. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP EAM module and integrations.
8. Provides technical assistance in training, monitoring, and coaching professionals and technical staffs on matters related to assigned area.
9. Train users and support training in the usage of SAP EAM module functionality or new enhancements
10. Offering day-to-day EAM support for end-users.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 (0)471 3073535.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button