Internet & Mobile banking Consultant for UAE[06/05/18]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Internet & Mobile banking Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
FEBA product deployment (IB, MB) and Technical Support, Finacle upgrade & Troubleshooting skills, JSP, JAVA, XML, IBM WAS, Oracle SQL- PL/SQL, Unix, windows, MQ, Web services and Development Tool Kit.
Minimum 5 years experience in Internet & Mobile banking technical support and working with banks or IT companies.
Internet/Mobile banking development and support resource performs multiple functions in development, support and any other activities related to Internet/Mobile banking application implementation and enhancements. This includes development, coding, testing, analysis, debugging, quality assurance, support, deployment/implementation, documentation and performance tuning
Assist the bank in the Technical aspects of Internet/Mobile banking application such as technical requirement gathering and analysis, technical activities like installation and maintenance of the applications, DB, and managing multiple test environments, creation of Technical specification documents, Technical test case preparation, and support the users for SIT/UAT. Also act as level 2 support point for production issues and inhouse customization/development related to Internet/Mobile banking application.
• Finacle Internet & Mobile banking Technical support with a thorough understanding on FEBA topology.
• Development/Customization and parameterization of Finacle Internet & Mobile banking, as per the business requirements.
• Analysis and preparation of system requirement specifications in accordance with business requirements and provide solutions.
• Direct support for on-going projects in respect of the assigned applications.
• Installation and maintenance of new system environments for project, Test and development, production and DR
• Responsible for all future deployment of Mobile banking application, wrapping & upload to Apple, Android stores.
• Ensure the developments/configuration changes technically interface successfully with existing systems using the optimum methods
• Provides detailed analysis and investigation of complex issues escalated from first level help desk / production support and provides resolutions in order to minimize disruption to production systems.
• Identification and segregation of product issues and customization issues.
• Simulation of technical issues in test environments for detailed analysis and resolution
• Coordination with application vendors for product issues requiring fixes and patches.
• Coordination with various business users and stakeholders for system requirements finalizations and acceptance testing.
• Testing of fixes and patches provided by application vendor.
• Migration and deployment of resolutions, fixes and patches.
• Responsible along with the team for installation and configuration of Finacle IB & MB, Oracle drivers – Test environments, UAT environment and Production environment.
• Maintain Issue tracker, escalate to Project Manager,for delays in provision of solutions from Client,Infosys and other parties
• Perform and Assist the testing team during SIT and UAT phases definitions supplied.
• Support in setting up the technical architecture and tools of the Finacle.
• Assist with the definition of additional standard enhancements that need to be developed.
• Undertake any development activities that may occur during the implementation such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems, or conversion programs to be built.
• Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
• Assist with the setting up of a production environment and on the running of the products including database administration.
• Provide clear and concise technical documentation for solutions and fixes to be used by internal and external parties including system users
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535.
United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button