System Administrator for Qatar[06/10/18]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
• Install, set-up, configure, and maintain operating system, database and hardware according to the overall objectives of the IT Department as well as the Bank’s business plans.
• Coordinate with Network, Database and IT Security Administrators, in designing and implementing new solutions and/or troubleshooting system problems.
• Develop and maintain an IT Infrastructure model that includes requirements, specifications and configurations of hardware, operating systems, databases and their configurations and interrelationships.
• Managing user accounts for new employees requiring access based on job responsibilities and functions as well as timely disable user accounts not in use and/or of resigned or terminated employees.
• Develop and implement suitable disaster recovery procedures for the Bank’s operating system and databases.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Review data pertaining to user requirements, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and determine future system capacity and sizing requirements.
• Review analysis of systems and components performance records and decide whether they require replacing or repairing.
• Ensure that reliable operating system and database environments are provided such that Bank’s applications are able to meet the required service levels.
• Identify and install approved patches and updates to systems in a timely manner.
• Implement suitable tools and controls to prevent unauthorized access to systems and databases.
• Ensure that only required operating system services and features are enabled as required by the Bank’s operations to support and optimize system performance.
• Identify and monitor utilization patterns, system capacity, their effect on operations and ensure that enough storage space is allocated and available to all users and applications.
• Provide a reliable operating system environment to enable the applications to meet the required service levels.
• Analyze systems, databases and hardware or equipment performance records to determine the need for upgrade and repair or replacement.
• Notify users of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability in a timely manner to ensure minimum impact on Bank’s operations.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button