IT Business Analyst for UAE[09/10/18]
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Business Analyst will be required to analyze, define, document business and integration requirements for Finance projects in coordination with SME, technical teams and vendors to propose suitable solution to address the requirements.
Contribute to the implementation, integration and support applications in a cost-effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
• Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market
• Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling P&C/Health/Life insurance related projects.
• Databases, like, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g
• SQL and PL/SQL
• Development in Web environment
• Proactively manage external developers to reach project outcomes within specified scope, budget and time
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Good listening and presentation skills
• Ability to convince peers with IT and Business
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Area of Knowledge:
• IT & Business Analysis
• Experience in working on integration projects with skills to define and document web services
• Experience of working with development teams and solution providers
• Experience in documenting and executing project requirements, scope analysis, and test plans, delivering projects on time and within scope
• Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market knowledge
• Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
• Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.
• Translate business requirements into functional specification
• Work closely with solution architect, and software development team (vendors) to ensure the completion of all aspects of business requirement within required scope.
• Create low level design document/Integration specification including data fields mapping and web services definition.
• Work Closely with Test Leads to define the test plan, test scripts, technical integration test cases and user acceptance tests in coordination with QA team
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Preparation of system release notes, user manuals, develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions for business users and service delivery team.
• Manage relationships with solution providers (vendors) and ensure they deliver as per plan and requirements & scope
• Support Project manager in coordinating other activities related to the project.
• Manage & support defect raised in production environment.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button