SWIFT Support Consultant for Qatar[09/12/18]
VAM Systems WLL is currently looking for SWIFT Support Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have minimum 5 years of experience in the below area.
• Excellent experience in SWIFT infrastructure such as:
◦ General knowledge about SWIFT Network and basic infrastructure
◦ Alliance Access application 7.0 technical installation, administration and configuration and patches upgrade
◦ Deep knowledge in SAA workflow design, user management
◦ Deep knowledge in SAA adapters and back office integrations and FileAct configuration
◦ Deep knowledge in administrating ADK (Application development kit) components such as AML filters
◦ Deep knowledge in SWIFT message formats such as ISO20022, ISO 20150
◦ Communicating with operation team for troubleshooting and coordinating with SWIFT support team to resolve issues.
• Very good experience in OS implementations and management (such as Windows, Linux, AIX or Unix)
• Very good experience in Oracle databases management.
• Very good experience in Application servers such as web logic application server
• Very good knowledge in networking, TCP/IP configurations, ports and VPN connectivity
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button