IBM MobileFirst Mobile Application Developer for Qatar[09/12/18]
VAM Systems WLL is currently looking for IBM MobileFirst Mobile Application Developerfor our Qatar operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set required
• 3+ years of experience in mobile application development.
• Strong and extensive knowledge in IBM MobileFirst/Worklight platform.
• Certified MobileFirst/Worklight Developer is preferable
• Experienced in developing high quality native and hybrid mobile apps for enterprise solutions.
• Proficient developer in different mobile environment such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry etc.
• In-depth knowledge and advance skills in Java, Objective C or C/C++
• Can work in any IDE such as IBM WorkLight, XCode, Eclipse, Android Studio
• Knowledge in database programming such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or DB2.
• Related skills in Photoshop graphic design and movie editing.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented and agile environment.
• Clear written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work independently with changing requirements.
• Well organized with exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to coordinate and find solution to the problem immediately with employees and management levels.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button