Product Owner for UAE[09/10/20]
VAM Systems is currently looking for Product Owner for one of our clients in UAE with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
1. Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes grooming development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
2. Guides the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance. Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
3. Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria.
4. Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the Product Manager which matches product vision and client needs.
5. Liaise between business and development teams to deliver continuous value.
6. Reviews visual designs developed by UX team.
7. Reviews test cases written by QA team.
8. Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
9. Monitors the development and product team’s performance and escalates any potential performance deviation to Product Managers.
10. Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
11. Performs any other additional duties as directed by the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
12. Crew management or flight operations experience.
13. This can be either at an airline or at a software company.
14. Software Companies to be targeted: IBS, Sabre, Merlot, Amos, Jeppesen.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee to one of the Govt. Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button