Senior Development Architect for UAE[11/17/20]
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior Development Architect for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
Experience as a development architect
Extensive understanding of architectural styles, security and design patterns
Thorough understanding of cloud and on-premise hosting and network architectures
Hand on experience with table design for relational data bases and experience with the optimization of SQL execution.
Experience in data warehouse solutions
Experience in solutions from Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon Experience with database design and data modelling
Knowledge of enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms like BizTalk
Background in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Good analytical and critical thinking skills
Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills
Exhibits flexibility, initiative and self-reliance
Clear and coherent written communication, including visual representations of data
Have previously worked in multicultural environment
Team oriented, understanding of the corporate Netwrok, Cyber Security principles, various design patterns, cloud services to choose optimal environment/platform
Able to constructively challenge and drive teams to consensus decisions
Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
Fluent in written and spoken French
Certification on cloud service or architecture framework
Experience as a development architect within a Scaled Agile Framework
Certification in Scaled Agile Framework
Exposure GDPR, architecture principles, tools for reverse engineering, code analysis like TOGAF
Experience in conceptualizing software solutions to address end-user requirements
Job Scope (Application architecture and hosting planning):
Provides software architectural decisions in the development programme.
1. Define the architecture that will meet the proper level of availability, performance, operability, security, maintainability while optimizing the TCO of the applications
2. Determine the appropriate level of service in term of RTO and RPO and ensure that the applications meet those objectives by defining the proper architecture.
3. Define the level of expected performance and put in place mechanisms to measure that those objectives are meet.
4. Make sure that the applications are operable with the proper level of monitoring and logging to quickly diagnose and resolve problems in production.
5. Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context (logical architecture)
6. Define the proper infrastructure requirements to meets the performance and availability objective (technical architecture)
7. Ensure that the application data are secured and properly backed up and restorable.
Enable an automated build-test-deployment within the release workflow through appropriate design guidelines and tools
Enable an organization with a delegation and responsibility model where the technical enablers are not only driven from top down but also from bottom up
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button