Dot net Developer for Bahrain[10/07/20]
VAM Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
• Development of software applications with a mix of GUI and server-side development.
• Maintenance, debugging and solving problems of existing applications.
• Working with database for Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
• Business requirement analysis for estimating development efforts and documentation.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
• Create innovative technical design and creation of technical specifications.
• Perform unit testing and integrated system testing.
• Support and participate in code reviews, by and for peers.
• Develop test cases and perform test scenarios.
• Create technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
• Projects planning and management of tasks and responsibilities.
• Applying standard securities measures throughout the processes.
• Reports and MIS development.
• Support existing mobile apps development.
• VeriPark related experience.
• Proven ability in front-end GUI design and development.
• Solid understanding of the full development life-cycle.
• Computer Science (or related) degree.
• Experience as a developer in .NET technologies.
• ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET. REST Web Services.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
• Skills for creating and delivering data-driven reports.
• SQL scripts development for queries, ddl and dml scripts.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and quickly learn new concepts and software.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and establish as a responsible team player.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button