Oracle Techno Functional Analyst for Qatar[11/11/20]
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Oracle Techno Functional Analyst for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
• should have relevant experience of 8 -10 years in the analysis and implementation of cross platform business applications developed using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports, .NET, SSIS, SSRS, Real time Integrations etc.
• Should have strong technical and functional writing skills.
• Analyst experience in cross platform domains - Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports, .NET, SSIS, SSRS, Real time Integrations, D365 CRM
• Good understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems.
• Knowledge of real time integrations
• Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around application documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Banking knowledge preferred
Education: Degree in Information Technology domain
• Analyse the applications built on Oracle framework.
• Prepare as-is and to-be technical and functional documentations
• Lead/Participate on intra department, inter department and external discussions.
• Conduct meetings to gather all required information and explain the way forward recommendations
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the implementation and lead testing team as necessary.
• Status Reports Preparation and Distribution
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button