Supermarket Purchase Assistant[02/17/23]
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Supermarket Purchase Assistant. The role involves supporting the procurement process of the supermarket, ensuring that the inventory is maintained, and orders are placed on time.
• Create purchase orders and communicate with suppliers
• Maintain accurate records of inventory and track the delivery of goods
• Receive and process invoices, resolve discrepancies and disputes with suppliers
• Assist in conducting price comparisons and negotiating with vendors to get the best deal
• Ensure that all purchase requests are reviewed and authorized before purchase orders are generated.
• Assist in conducting stock audits and reconciliations
• Provide administrative support to the purchasing department
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
• If you are an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for purchasing, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. No degree is required for this position.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button